Money On Hold

Zoe_Thomsonn
Contributor
Contributor
I have a lot of money that had just been sitting on hold. All those orders have been shipped out and arrived and I’ve been left good reviews. It’s been 21 days for a lot of the funds and I’m not sure how to transfer it because it’s just staying on hold. I tried calling Pay Pal and I was on hold for 47 minutes so I just hung up. Does anybody know what I can do to get my money?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Zoe_Thomsonn

Thanks for reaching out via our Community Forums!! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some holds on your funds. If it's a 21 day to hold, it should automatically release on that 21st day, or through one of the bullet-points in the following article: How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

If you're still seeing holds on your account after 21 days, it may be a different kind of hold. However, you're welcome to reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal website to investigate the matter further. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.