cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money On Hold but Item Delivered Successfully

Highlighted

Re: Money On Hold but Item Delivered Successfully

They use the money in their accoint to gain interest. They are a scam. I habe reported their theft to the police!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same has happened to me. What's frustrating is that I've ran over 100k through this account with no hiccups. Very frustrating & unprofessional. It's so hard to reach anyone that can help. I think this year will be my last on this platform. Two thumbs down!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah have a hold on items delivered as well seems to be a regular thing with ScamPal thought about getting the buyer to send me a pic with ID in and item in hand and a middle finger towards the camera to send to them they wouldn't let me unlink my Metabank account either without any pending transactions accept on there end but that's fine it will never have another cent in it I've emptied it and opened a new account with a different bank they won't be scamming me anymore
Highlighted
New Community Member

what do i do, The buyer got the sneakers i sold and i also put the tracking,but my money is still pending. the money was still pending since 9-14-2020 and the buyer got the package on 9-14-2020