Money Not transferred to bank

canmesser
Contributor
Contributor
Please help! Over 2 months ago, I tried to transfer almost $500 to my bank account from my PayPal account. I had transferred money to and from this account before. The money left my PayPal account and never went into my bank account. After multiple conversations with PayPal and my bank, the branch manager finally 3 way called PayPal. The rep admitted that it was PayPal’s fault and that they had sent my money elsewhere and would get it back to me. A month later, I still hadn’t received the money and when I called back, she said they created a pullback ticket and I would have the money within 5 days. It has now been 3 weeks and when I called PayPal again, the person said no one from PayPal had ever spoken to me and that the money went into my bank account and that they never said they sent it elsewhere. PayPal has almost $500 of mine and I don’t know how to get it back. Every time I call, they just yell and say the money was transferred. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@canmesser 

Dreadful, speak to a lawyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.