Money Not Available

Type1mom
Contributor
Contributor
I am a mother to a fragile diabetic. I was fortunate enough to be blessed with a monetary award to help with high medical costs as Ibhave lost everything as a single parent caring for my type 1 child. Since I recieved my funds I have been declined for every form of use known to paypal. There is no way security should secure me out my own account. I have a verified bank with a negative balance right now because paypal is holding my funds without limits but invisible limts. My child needs medical supplies and I am in tears afraid I am gonna die from worrying to death. I ordered the cash card and almost believe that when it arrives with a chip and all... it will not work. I couldn't even use paypal to buy a 3.99 subscription to a google play app! This is disastrous. I am praying this don't kill me. How do I report Paypal for not allowing me to use services like a valued customer. Am I being racially profiled?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Type1mom 

You need to speak to an agent to help you...

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Type1mom
Contributor
Contributor
I have called them over 15 times and messaged so many reps in the app as well...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.