Money In

Diannesthirtyon
Contributor
Contributor

I have Money In that's pending. I sell Thirty-One. Sometimes the money is released quickly, but I have one money in from September 3rd and one October 1st? How do I get it to release into my bank and why would these 2 not release when others are immediate! One is from a customer who I received payment numerous tines and never had this happen

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Cole815
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal seems to be getting really weird about money received in and making it accessible.  I'm frustrated today because I made three sells on Ebay, got paid right away, funds showed as available and I tried to transfer a portion using the credit card transfer option....but, instead received a notification the funds would take 24 hrs to process!  Why show the money in the "available" balance then?  Should have indicated as a pending balance.  They **bleep** me up and I got hit with NSF fees at my bank which was my whole reason for selling the items I did on Ebay, I needed to raise some cash fast.  I spoke over the phone with a "manager" and of course that went no where.  They were on their own agenda and not able to do much but repeat the policies...Just terrible treatment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.