Money Hold for a service that has no shipping

OllieHaunter
Contributor
Contributor

So I provide audio recording services and Ive already been paid many times on paypal. But my problem is that every single transaction is on hold for a random amount of days and Im not a new seller anymore. Ive already verified everything paypal has asked me to and there is no shipping/labels/tracking necessary for my service. Im not able to reach anyone about this and I cant wait random periods of time for these payments that are on hold for no apparent reason, Im running a business! 

Is there anything else I can do to not have every payment I receive be on hold? This is extremely redundant to keep checking if the payment is on hold or keep asking my clients if they have received emails from paypal to confirm the transaction.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OllieHaunter

Click "Add Tracking". Select a status with the Order Status menu. Ask client to confirm through the payment transaction on their end to release the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

OllieHaunter
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for responding @sharpiemarker !

Unfortunately, I've already done that process for all my payments received and it has changed nothing so far. Last week a client got a confirmation email from paypal for a payment received, this week they did not for a new payment.  The inconsistencies point to it being on paypals end.

I'm still waiting for these payments to not be on hold but its fairly random when Im able to actually transfer them to my bank account.

I was directed to different paypal page (it looks like an older web design, still has tabs for profile settings and payments) and I saw there was a section on being a new seller and bypassing the 21 day hold. I clicked it and it just asked me to confirm my identity again, I have already done that over 4 times now with texts and calls.

Im not sure what else I can do but I would to reach out to paypal to fix this problem, cant seem to find a way to though.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.