Money Disappeared After Supposedly Being Deposited Into My Bank Account!

RoneshiaA
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered money from my PayPal to my bank on Sunday. I knew that it wouldn't be in my account until Monday morning because it was the weekend. When I make transfers during the week, the money hits my bank account that night, or the next morning. I have NEVER waited more than 24 hours, unless I did the transfer late Friday, and it would be in my account EARLY Monday morning! PayPal told me this morning that my bank has the money, and everything is complete on their end. I called my bank, and they said they haven't received anything from PayPal. I've seen multiple posts about this and can't believe I'm having this problem after all of these years. 1) Has anyone else had this issue? 2) What other companies do you suggest for me to receive payments for my book that I'm selling????? Clearly I need to let PayPal go!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RoneshiaA

1. Yes loads from posts on here, hopefully will show up soon, if not allow 14 days and ask customer services for a trace.

2. Try google.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.