Monay transfer request

dvasilj
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble transferring money from paypal to debit card. I used to be able to do this, but now it shows me instant and standard money transfer and does not allow me to choose a card that is already linked and verified.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hello @dvasilj,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums. I'm sorry that you have had a difficult time using your card to withdrawal funds have you had in the past. That is understandably frustrating. May I ask what country your PayPal account is registered in? Have you disputed any payments that you've made with this card recently? Have you confirmed this card? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

dvasilj
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is verified, I used this card for last 4 years normally. Card is Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

What I recommend @dvasilj, is getting in touch with our customer service team. We can look into this for you to see what's happening. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.