Mobile Payment

Rockstar01
New Community Member

To whom it may concern please i'm trying to withdraw money from my PayPal to my account but i keep getting this message Oops, the withdraw could not be completed.
The transaction could not be processed. For more information please contact PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/ke/selfhelp/home. so can you help me look forward to it and help me fix it as soon as possible because i need to withdraw it urgent

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Rockstar01,

Welcome to our Community Forum!

There are three method of withdrawal on Kenyan PayPal accounts. You can use our partner the Equity bank explained here - Equity Bank withdrawal. We also partner with M-Pesa as explained here - M-Pesa Withdrawals.

If these methods are not possible the the only other method is adding a US bank account if you have one.

If you are using one of the  the partners it is important that the details on your PayPal account match those on the partner account. As there can be many reasons for withdrawal failure we would need more information to give you some assistance. Please also check that there are restrictions or limitation on your account.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.