Mistakenly send money to a friend as good and services

Simplicity1
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning all, I have sent a small amount of money to a friend in United Arab Emirates. First I tried to send as personal but denied me to do so,so I tried to send him as goods and service,but they required him to add shipment details. How can I manage this issue now? Thank you all
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal. Since the money has been sent as for goods and services, please visit the link below to help you confirm the receipt so that the money will be available on your friends account. https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176?app=searchAu... If you find this helpful, kindly give a Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and stay safe!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal. Since the money has been sent as for goods and services, please visit the link below to help you confirm the receipt so that the money will be available on your friends account. https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176?app=searchAu... If you find this helpful, kindly give a Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Simplicity1
Contributor
Contributor
Definetely it is helpful thanks. Do you mean that I can always send my friend money thru goods and services and confirm the recipt of the good? Since the country he/she lives in prevent friend and family transfer
Login to Me Too

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! I still highly suggest to look for friends and family option first. If there’s option on the send and request tab for send to friends abroad please go to that option. Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.