Missing transfer

AD66
Contributor
Contributor

I made a transfer to my bank last night for several hundred dollars. I made a second transfer today for a small amount of money.  The small one arrived in my bank account in hours.. the big one did not. Customer service not helpful at all. Just keeps stating it can take 3-5 days. WELL it has never taken 3-5 days AND I have been with Paypal for years.(AND the small transfer didn't take 3-5 days.. it didn't' even take 5 hours) I find this bizarre but customer service is not listening. My account says it has been processed and Paypal customers service states it has been completed on their end. Usually it shows up in 24 hours at the most..I am trying to figure where my money is. Has anyone else experienced this ? If so did you money ever show in your bank ? AND if it did not where did you go for help. Thanks in advance.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

janiswilkinson
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal is the worst! frustrating customer service, idiots, I will never, ever, use this terrible, company again....... 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @AD66,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

In general, when you transfer funds to your bank account, the funds should be processed within 24 working hours. However, this timeframe may vary depending on the amount of the transfer, on when you withdraw your funds and on your bank. If you are still unable to locate your funds after 14 days, please reach out to our Customer Service and one of our agents will initiate a funds trace on your behalf. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

itscheri
New Community Member

Have your issue been resolved? If yes, how long? Did youget it back on your paypal account? I have transferred on November 13, 2019 and they just filed a trace last week. I am very worried because I am on a fixed income and my bills are piling up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.