Missing payment

muras91
New Community Member

Hi everyone, I have a problem with missing payment. I made a deposit on Saturday evening and it is still not on my paypal account (it should show up immediately). I asked customer service what to do, and they said to upload screen from my internet banking.But I have no idea how to do that.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi muras91,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. In general, once you have topped up your PayPal account using your bank account, the transaction would be completed within minutes. Unfortunately, this process may experience some delays. If you are still unable to locate the payment, please check with your bank in order to see if the payment has been confirmed on their side. Once you have done so, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Service and one of our representatives will provide you with an alternative method to submit the bank statement that you were required to provide. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. To send us a message, please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.