Missing money after

sabanyelkenci
Contributor
Contributor

A month ago, I uploaded 60 euro from my bank account to my paypal account, but after a long time I realized that this money never came to my paypal account. Since I log in to the application, my e-mail address is also correct. Today I sent 25 euros again to try and I need to use my PayPal account very urgently. Please help me

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @sabanyelkenci,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if funds are not posted to your PayPal account, it means that the amount was returned to your bank account. I would recommend reaching out to your bank for more information. If you are still unable to locate the amount, please contact our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @sabanyelkenci,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if funds are not posted to your PayPal account, it means that the amount was returned to your bank account. I would recommend reaching out to your bank for more information. If you are still unable to locate the amount, please contact our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

anb0at
New Community Member
I sent money to my PayPal account and it has not reflected after almost a week from my bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.