Missing Withdrawn Money to Bank Account

ichbinjaimie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Recently I tried to link my bank account and noticed that the 2 direct deposits did not come in after 4 business days. So I called Paypal to confirm my bank account and they confirmed it for me. After that night they confirmed, I tried to transfer money to my bank account and the next day, received an email that Paypal does not recognize the bank account. Although it said in my account that the transaction was successful.. But I received a bank reversal email. There were 3 of them all in one morning. One said, " A recent transaction with your bank account ending in x-xx30 didn't go through. As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account."

The weirdest part was one of the emails said, 

To confirm your bank account, we tried to make 2 deposits into your (my bank account) account on Dec 31, 1969.
The money was returned, however, because your bank does not recognize this bank account number.

It said 1969... How can that be? Also, my money was not returned.. And I need it badly. How can I get it back? 

It has already been more than 24 hours and neither of my money was in my Paypal account or my credit union account..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yahonly
Contributor
Contributor
Any update!?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.