Missing Payment?

BeckyT92
New Community Member
I made a transaction yesterday for £1799.99 via Flannels website, first transaction being blocked by my bank as I had to verify it, but the second transaction was successful. I received an email from PayPal stating ‘Thank you for submitting your order’ - however I cannot seem to see it in my pending transactions or recent activity. The bank assure me the money has left my account, but is being held waiting to be debited - and the Flannels website states that all payments are debited at the time of delivery (in the meantime they are held as the bank explained). I went to the live chat option, and upon searching my transactions on the live chat feature, I could see the two transactions of £1799.99 - both of which state they are CANCELLED. I do not understand why my transaction is showing as cancelled when the bank have notified me of the money being debited. Please can someone offer some reassurance that the order WILL go through??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.