Missing Payment

Temp20230526FD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm looking for some advice on a missing payment. I transferred 2 faster payments from my bank account to my PayPal account on August 1st. 1 payment went into my paypal account instantly as it normally does, the other payment however is still missing. I contacted my bank incase it was an issue on their part. They investigated it and sent me a letter showing the payment left my account with no issues and has been received by paypal. I emailed paypal twice via the app and got nothing except automated responses. I have spoke to 3 different paypal agents on the phone and neither person seems to have any idea how to resolve this matter. I've sent them the bank letter and been told twice they have put a trace on the payment and it will be in my account within 48 hours. The 48 hours has been and gone twice now but still no payment. Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can resolve this ??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi marina1109, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.