Missing Payment Sent Via Bank Account

Mattsmith11
New Community Member

Hi,

I sent a payment yesterday from my bank account to my paypal account, however it hasnt appeared in my paypal account. I've used this payment method hundreds of times and its appeared immediately in my paypal account. In fact I've used it since and those payments have shown, however this particular payment hasnt shown up. I've just spoken with my bank and they have confirmed the payment has definitely left my bank account using the same details, including the reference which other payments have used and appeared. I've sent an email to Paypal but awaiting a reply from yesterday afternoon. Anyone had this issue before? Its the first time this happened in 2-3 years I've been sending payments to my paypal account. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mattsmith11 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.