Missing Money/Transaction

UsmanSanawar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Don't reply to me without reading this complete email or with some generic copied/pasted response.  I'm again sending email regarding my withdrawal made on 26 December for $2505 and its 17 February, more than 50 Days and still I have not received anything.  All the reference numbers provided by PayPal,  Reference Number : <removed>

Trace number: <removed>

Credit/Debit Card Transaction Id : <removed>

Authorization code : <removed>

Bank Reference : <removed>

Bank Transaction id : <removed>

PayPal Transaction id : <removed>

All of these are useless, as none of it is recognized and identified by the receiving bank. I even tried these myself as they gave me access to do a search. I've called PayPal 50+ times and tried asking for UTI/UTR, international transaction reference number etc or even proof or something that you can give me if the receive was done successfully by whom/when/where, so I can show that to my bank, but PayPal is refusing to help more, its not even refunding me my money. Now, again I'm sending this email to ask if PayPal can help/return me my money or I should have to talk with my legal adviser so we can file a complaint against it at   moneyclaim gov uk  and some Court for money stealing case. I can't just let go all my money like this. You can either refund my money or contact with my bank and give me proof of what they're saying, so I can show.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UsmanSanawar 

Did you withdrawal to a Visa card?

If contacting PayPal customer service doesn't help you find this money, because the forums are user to user help with no access to others' accounts to do anything, then you do what you have to do.

Or contacting via social media if you haven't already done so:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

UsmanSanawar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I used my visa card to withdraw money in Saudi Arabia.

I did this 4-5 time from last 5-6 months and I get the money in 4-5 days.

But this time, It took forever, I don't know what the issue is.

Yes I've sent the emails as well as Twitter/Facebook messages also but they reply with some generic copied pasted messages. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UsmanSanawar 

You're welcome. Hmmm, I guess you have to do what you have to do since its a sizable chunk of money.

Is there a limit to the amount of money that can be withdrawn to your card? I am not referring to any PayPal limit but your card may have a daily limit you can't go over when withdrawing to it?

Weird situation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

UsmanSanawar
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think there's any limit, and it's the same amount and card I've used to withdraw in last 4-5 transactions that were successfully completed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.