Missing Functionalities on the new PayPal Interface :/ (sad)

Dragunnitum
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i'll keep this short and to the point. i have messaged the Paypal support a lot of times in the past about this, but their answer was just the default one and the problem still exist after years.

So, i my PayPal is ''Algerian'' and naturally it is different from that of the USA or any other country, but i know what i'm talking about here

1- there is NO ''Confirm Receipt'' Button!! and THIS IS CRUCIAL!!! I do Art commissions online and video editing, so i am selling ''non-shipped goods'' if that's even a term, and i used to be able to just tell my clients to hit the ''Confirm Receipt'' Button if they are satisfied with the work, thus simply and smoothly i receive my deserved payment, but now i have to wait ONE WHOLE MONTH!! even when i mark it as shipped/processed, and even when i have a clean selling record, the duration never drops! the classic Paypal interface had everything, why remove its access from the bottom of the page... WHY...

2- this one is a bug, i can NOT withdraw money to bank account or card via the new interface, it's bugged, nothing happens when i press ''withdraw'' i always have to use the old link ''https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds'' i'm pretty sure this is an Algerian account related bug, because everything related to other countries gets fixed in a heartbeat everytime.

3- editing some preferences and account options, oh boy in this one there is a LOT of missing things the old interface had and the new doesn't, like changing primary cards and some other options forgot their names but can't find them anywhere...

Please... someone... listen to me... fix this... i depend on online income and this is a huge problem for me and people like me...

thank you for your time and I apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.