Minus

DimitarK
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, i have a question and i hope that someone can help me answer it. I am currently in a minus in my paypal balance but i have money on my card that i use for my PayPal account, a lot more that what is the minus amount. I tried to put money in my PayPal account using gyropay, but nothing happened. Can someone help me
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DimitarK,

I'm sorry to hear that your account has a negative balance. This can happen if you received a payment that has since been disputed, or if you made a payment and the payment method denied the funding of the payment. 

Your card's balance would not be part of your PayPal balance, however. The PayPal balance reflects only the funds that are available in your PayPal account, not the funds associated with cards or banks in your Wallet.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

DimitarK
Contributor
Contributor
How can i balance my account? I don't have a debit card, only maestro card that is linked to the PayPal account. I can't use gyropay because apparently my bank does not have that option.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

Hi @DimitarK,

Here's how you can clear your negative balance. If you're having trouble, please feel free to contact our Customer Support for assistance as well.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

DimitarK
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for replying to me so quickly. I used the link you gave me and when i click on deposit money using bank account i get transferred to a different site but it won't load. I have been trying for a few hours but still nothing.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

You're welcome, @DimitarK.

I'm sorry that didn't work for you! I recommend clearing your history, cache and cookies on your current browser or try using a different browser or device to follow the steps in my last post.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

DimitarK
Contributor
Contributor
Can i use my sisters visa card to top of my balance? She does not have a PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

I am afraid not. It is only possible to use your own financial information on PayPal.

Rachael.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.