Mexia Texas

Nicole_1974
Contributor
Contributor
#Candy Wars super sweet sugger. Is the game I won on . The game is in my goggle play store. But I can't figure out how to CashOut
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

jaundabut
Contributor
Contributor
It fake i cashed out but don't know where the cash is it only asked for my email add.
Login to Me Too

Fcojmoreta
New Community Member
Yo pulsando arriba donde aparece lo que llevo ganado en PayPal, me ha remitido a otro apartado, dónde te piden dos veces el e-mail. Y se supone que el juego ya me ha mandado 400$ de lo ganado, y en el listado de lo ganado dice "succeed", pero no me llega el premio ni por PayPal, ni por correo electrónico, y tengo acumulados más de 8200$ en espera de cobro.
Login to Me Too

ericcooley
This game is a fraud they never pay and I think they should be sued for false advertising. Also PayPal should look into whether they have permission to use their name and logo. Any lawyers out there?
Login to Me Too

ericcooley
This game is a fraud they never pay and I think they should be sued for false advertising. Also PayPal should look into whether they have permission to use their name and logo. Any lawyers out there? I have the same problem . I cashed out 4 times and it says all of them were succour no money was ever sent to my PayPal account or my email. Not one good review on play store from countries all over the world. Like I said the game is a fraud so is all of their contact information.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.