Max confirmation

calypsotheshark
New Community Member

I been having a lot of trouble with my paypal. I recently gotten the notice "Max confirmation tries reached/exceeded". I don't know what to do about this situation and ask if i can get it confirm and stop the stress

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @calypsotheshark!

I'm so sorry to hear you've been running into difficulties with what sounds like either confirming a bank or a card. That error specifically means that a confirmation code or "deposits" for a bank account have been entered incorrectly too many times and the bank/card has been disabled for use in our system. It's a security precaution that helps to prevent stolen financial use in our system. However, it is a relativity easy fix if you call our customer service. 

To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Yasienan
Contributor
Contributor
I cant link my PayPal with my bank ..max confirmation tired ? Pleas help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Yasienan,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.