MasterCard Credit Card isn‘t eligible for Instant Transfers

Jgold2019
Contributor
Contributor

“We linked your card, but your bank doesn’t currently support Instant Transfers.“ I’m trying to transfer my funds to my bank account and even though this card is already set up, PAyPal won’t accept adding it as a linked bank account. Can anyone help me? The bank supports PayPal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jgold2019

You can't withdraw to a debit card in your country, you can ONLY withdraw to a linked bank account (not card).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jgold2019

You can't withdraw to a debit card in your country, you can ONLY withdraw to a linked bank account (not card).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

msMili
Contributor
Contributor

tried your advice, in my country, it says I can only withdraw using credit and debit cards, NOT a local bank account. so, I am back at square one.

Which ARE eligible cards? I can't find this information anywhere.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@msMili 

If you click on the link i posted above it shows you the cards that you can use.

@milalu 

Can't help as you have not said what country you are in so use the link above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

msMili
Contributor
Contributor
I did take a look at the link (which is where I learned that I can't list my bank account). Mastercard on the other hand is listed, and I have linked it, but when I try to transfer the funds to it, I get a message saying it's not eligible 😞 I don't know how to get around it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@msMili 

Its near impossible to advise if you don't say what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

msMili
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, I didn't realise that part was addressed to me, I am in Serbia. Thank you for your kind support!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@msMili 

Have you confirmed your mastercard with the 4 digit code sent to your card statement when you added it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

msMili
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I've done that a few weeks ago, and the card shows up in my 'wallet'
Login to Me Too

milalu

This is happening to me as well! My card and bank are supported by PayPal! I really need to withdraw money and this is so annoying

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.