Mail a Check option suspiciously disabled

DRM1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - I've always used the "mail a check instead" option. It's not working on the website all of a sudden, and when I click on "mail a check instead" option, I'm routed to bank transfer only. I will not link my bank to paypal. I can't get a person on the phone, been waiting hours. This is disturbing from a business I've chosen to handle money transactions for me. I need help with mail a check option.  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DanielV0
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, a similar problem happened last spring around this time.  Check option simply would lead back to the main home page instead of allowing checks.  Makes you wonder.  

Login to Me Too

DRM1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not comfortable wondering. I want contact and a fix. I want my money. And, when PayPal doesn't answer its phones, doesn't have humans on the chat, and places a vampire picture as my default image for community boards (that I changed) - huge ick instincts.

Login to Me Too

DanielV0
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal gonna paypal.  They have no problem locking me out of my account for 6 months as they get interest on my $1,000+.  Best option is just not to use them once you get your  money.  

Login to Me Too

DRM1
Contributor
Contributor

Your suggestion sounds reasonable, thank you. Especially since after waiting hours, the Philippines outsourced assistant tried to use me for on the job training (i.e., incompetent), until I requested a supervisor. Then I waited 30 more minutes, and then she said she'd transfer to supervisor and HUNG UP ON ME. Moreover, not sure of veracity but I would expect it in these times, in 2019 it was revealed online that paypal works with southern poverty law center that helps identify Christian accounts to ban from the payment platform. IDK, a picture is becoming clear - the vampire image, the requirement for your bank account/suspicious removal of check by mail option, no real people help, outsourced work from the USA. . . What is this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.