Mad af

Zephronz
New Community Member
PayPal keeps taking money from my account everytime I buy something and go negative in the app I'm a military member I just got paid 93 dollars and they are all gone... please help i need that money
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zephronz 

Was your PayPal balance ever converted to PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance?

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

If not, PayPal will keep taking money from linked sources and not your PayPal Balance in that case.

For further assistance, please contact customer service:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Zephronz
New Community Member
I'm negative 30$ cause I bought something recently was gonna pay the balance with the money I got but it's all gone
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zephronz 

You're going to have to be more specific as no one can see your account as this is user to user forum not customer service.

You made a purchase and where was the money supposed to come out of? The PayPal Balance? But instead funds came out of bank account, etc.? How much you have in PayPal Balance vs how much in linked funding source (bank or card)?

Check if your PayPal balance is converted to PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance per the link above to determine why PayPal keeps taking funds out of your linked accounts and not from the balance and take any action needed to avoid it. Or was it some kind of glitch?

For further assistance, please contact customer service per the instructions in above post.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Zephronz

You can find additional information on what might be impacting the ability to use your PayPal account balance here.  I hope that this information helps address your concerns!  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.