MONEY NOT RECIVED!

Jupaneasa
Contributor
Contributor

I have put some money to my bank account and sience 1 month i didn t recive them.. so what should i do now? i lost them ? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jupaneasa 

You can withdraw to a linked and confirmed debit card but not a bank account so is that what you did?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jupaneasa
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to put them to a debit card, sience many months nothing happened , i canceled the debit card and alsot the bank acc, and i didn't recive them back.. So normal that i am sad cuz those many was help me a lot in my situation.. But seems that i have lost them and that seems to be just incredible to me.. where did they go. it's imposible if i didn't get them to don t be returned on my account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Jupaneasa,

Thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.