MANUALLY WITHDRAW MONEY LINK DISABLED

Temp20231024CN
Contributor
Contributor

MANUALLY TRANSFER MONEY BELOW THE BALANCE IS DISABLED. GETTING ERROR "Manual transfer of payments isn't available right now. We'll automatically start transferring your payments to your preferred bank account."

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

chiragvarma1
Contributor
Contributor

Auto withdrawal is working. 

Login to Me Too

sandeeplondhe
Contributor
Contributor

how much time it will take to auto withdraw the money?

Login to Me Too

chiragvarma1
Contributor
Contributor

Auto Withdrawal happens within 24 hours after receiving the funds in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

sandeeplondhe
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that info. You are very helpful @chiragvarma1 , can you tell me if this problem is happening with account which have some limitations or is it a normal issue about the product which will be resolved.

Login to Me Too

Bharat2105
Contributor
Contributor
My Amount is still not withdrawn automatically even after 24 hours and this is for India.
Login to Me Too

jayboss100
Contributor
Contributor

It takes at least 3-5 days for auto withdrawals. Most probably, it's disabled because you have pending disputes or previously similar payments had disputed.

Login to Me Too

cp0966

I also got this error today. They are saying that payment will be automatically transferred to my preferred bank account. Do I need to set any automatic payment option to my bank or they are going to transfer without any kind of configuration?

Login to Me Too

B_K_B
New Community Member

@cp0966Auto Withdrawl for India happens around 4 am IST & it's transferred to your Account within 12 - 48hrs.
As long as you have at least 1 Indian Bank Account properly Setup-ed & Verified it will work (Needs Purpose Code as well). No Extra Setup Necessary from your End.

🙂

Login to Me Too

AnweshaRoy
Contributor
Contributor

Me too - could someone address this?

Login to Me Too

Anirban_G
Contributor
Contributor

After a little more than 24 hours of receiving the payment in PayPal, the amount was auto-transferred to my bank account.

Also, got the notification in mail:

Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.