MANUALLY WITHDRAW MONEY LINK DISABLED

Temp20231024CN
Contributor
Contributor

MANUALLY TRANSFER MONEY BELOW THE BALANCE IS DISABLED. GETTING ERROR "Manual transfer of payments isn't available right now. We'll automatically start transferring your payments to your preferred bank account."

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

bhupinderjitbaw
Contributor
Contributor

I request paypal to please address this issue urgently, it's a big problem for us.. 

we get many payments every day, if we don't withdraw it manually, it will merge as single payment and hit to bank account, which we won't be able to represent as separate transactions to govt for taxes.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231024CN 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chiragvarma1
Contributor
Contributor

This is for PayPal India.

Login to Me Too

Is it the case for India only? People from another country please reply.

Login to Me Too

Temp20231024CN
Contributor
Contributor
This is for country INDIA
Login to Me Too

chiragvarma1
Contributor
Contributor

I got a reply from the customer support agent here. He says "I would like to inform you that manual withdrawal option is currently unavailable due to product change. However, auto withdrawal is still working and your all received and completed transactions will automatically get withdrawn to your preferred bank within 24hrs."

Login to Me Too

sahilshael
Contributor
Contributor
Good , can anyone confirm if it works ?
Login to Me Too

sandeeplondhe
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone gets a solution for this yet. In my account alos there is no option available to manually withdrwa the money and same message is showing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.