Lost withdrawal to US bank account

murdoc07

I joined Paypal almost 8-9 years ago in UK and have been enjoying it for long. I recently moved to US and tried to add my US bank account to existing paypal account, as I wanted to withdraw some USDs. I found out that you can not do it online so I had to call the customer services and have the account added for me. I went online a couple of hours later, the account was there and I withdrew the amount to this account. 

It has been 9 days since then and I haven't received the money in my bank account yet. I have tried to track it with my bank but they are not helping much. I have tried to explain the situation to Paypal with a couple of phone calls and online chats, at least to find out the full account number they sent the money to but they couldn't even confirm that (however they could confirm that the routing number was correct so my bank should have it). As I couldn't add the account online and had to give the details over the phone, I am worried that there could be a mistake during that process. Has anybody been to a similar situation? What would you recommend?  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.