Lost money transfer $253 from PayPal balance to PayPal prepaid mastercard

Mia2532
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred $253 from my PayPal balance to PayPal prepaid Mastercard on March 14th using the mobile app for Android , by way of instant money transfer however , it's is now April 1st and the money is still not available to me on my prepaid Mastercard. I received a successful transfer confirmation from PayPal on March 14 the same day the transfer was made , I have a transaction i.d. number , and yet neither PayPal nor paypal prepaid can tell me what happened to my money. Instead both companies keep claiming the other is responsible. In the meantime my car insurance policy was cancelled, my internet service and cable TV. I am the sole provider for my husband who is on dialysis and myself, I worked cleaning houses for this money. This is totally unacceptable.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rektless
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact issue. I made three transfers from Paypal to Paypal Prepaid on March 15, and it says complete on Paypal's end but Paypal Prepaid is telling me that they never received it and that it was canceled on Paypal's end. 

Login to Me Too

Danielle001

OMG IM GOING THROUGH THE WOOD WORKS WITH THEM NOW. IVE TOLD THEM NUMEROUS TIMES THE SITUATION. NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Danielle001,

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.