Loading enom from paypal

thomasgero
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have tried to do this for over 2 weeks now and am looking for a proper response on the paypal end I see your resolution center does not work properly yet so here we go again.   I want to load my enom account from paypal how do i do this.  here is some of the response I get from enom.

Paypal

• Thomas <removed>

• 4 days ago

can I get a PayPal button to add 100 dollars to my account because I am having problems loading my account with PayPal. There seems to be a merchant problem add I would like a PayPal button to add 100$s to my account.

• Sky V
      • 3 days agoGreetings Thomas, 

Thank you for reaching out to Enom support.

In order to use Paypal to refill your account, you'll need to log into your Paypal account and accept the terms.

Once that is complete, you will be able to use our account refill.

Please feel free to reach out to us again if further assistance is required. Smiley Happy
        Best regards, 
        Sky from Enom support   Now i used to do this load from paypal to enom but it expired some how whatever that means.  I did know being able to pay a company expired so where can I activate my payments or (money loading) to them again. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.