Literally cannot Transfer or send money.

Dvl1
Contributor
Contributor

Title says it. I literally cannot transfer the money that ive made from selling stuff. I sell virtual items online. I've made decent money doing this. I have 0 cases, refunds or charge backs and no history of scamming. I am trying to transfer money to my bank account. I have done this before but on a smaller scale. The one time I try to pull a larger amount out of my account, the "security system" holds my payment. I contact paypal, they tell me to wait 24 hours. I wait 24 hours, try again with a smaller amount and it doesn't work again. Im then told to wait another 72 hours. I waited the 72 hours and still, with an even smaller amount than the last two times, am not able to transfer my money to my bank. I call again after only trying to transfer once after the 72 hours and am told i have to wait another 72 hours because my account had too many attempts. I asked the people I spoke to, "what if I cannot transfer my money out", and the replies are always "there is nothing we can do if the security system doesn't allow it". Is this a normal issue? I haven't received any emails from paypal for verification, i would gladly have them look through all transactions to make sure there isn't fraud or anything going on. The last thing I could possibly think of, is relinking my bank and my new debit card, waiting another 72+ hours for it to verify, and then trying. Im at a loss of ideas and I dont know how I can get my money out.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.