Linking my card to my account

Mwita
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I entered a wrong code three times and my card is now rejected, I have tried to call the help center but am not helped, what should I do or what is the solution for this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mwita 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mwita 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to wait until the phones are up and running again and then ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't manage the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.