Linking my bank account

Joonas1
Contributor
Contributor

Whats problem with paypal???? Nothing is working on paypal. I tryed to withdraw my money to my bank that dosent work. Then i did remove my bank account and try to link it again, but now it say that it have linked my bank account in to many paypal,WTF!!!! no body answer to my mail what i have send to the support,resolution center dosent work. I really need my money from my paypal account!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bzlaticc
New Community Member

Hello, could you help me, please? I want to transfer my money from PayPal to my bank account. I did it before without a problem but now I can't. I followed all the instructions. When I click TRANSFER , then LINK MY CARD, When I click on DONE, nothing happens, it put me back one step

Login to Me Too

Joonas1
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i cant help you because i have the same problem and paypal dosent give any answers !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Joonas1, @bzlaticc,

Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding a bank and transferring funds out of your account. It sounds like you both may be running into different parts of our Security System. Our Security System monitors and reviews all actions and transactions that process on and through PayPal. Payments or certain actions can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity.

In this case, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support over the phone for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.