Linking debit card

Andy0073
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, please I need help, I tried to link my debit card and by mistake I did it twice, so the code was sent to me twice today, now I tried using the code that was sent to me most recently and I got an error message saying check the code and try again meanwhile I'm very sure the code was correct, please what do I do, anyone?thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy0073 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.
So try requesting it again and then make sure you use that one and not one of the previous 2.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy0073 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.
So try requesting it again and then make sure you use that one and not one of the previous 2.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.