Linking bank account

waynce999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I live in Italy and am trying to link my English bank account to Paypal in Italy, but when they send the two small amounts my bank converts it and I don't know what the original figures were, is there a way around this.

Also what a crap system Paypal has when trying to email them, juts takes you around in a never ending circle, ridiculous!

Wayne

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

another duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

another duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pookja
New Community Member

Paypal's system doesn't have the capability to link with my US bank account. I plugged in the routing and account numbers and get an error. "Sorry, we can't do that right now." 

I called customer service and they say my Bank is not currently accepted. I ask for a list of banks that are accepted and they can't find it. 

What gives? Do paypal developers hard code bank names in the source code for the site?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi pookja, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Not every bank is acceptable on PayPal, it would depend on the agreements made with the banks and PayPal when we offer our services to a specific country. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.