Linking bank account

Rafa3x
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." For days now.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rafa3x 

Sorry but as you haven't said what you are trying to do then hard to advise.

Suggest.............

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rafa3x
Contributor
Contributor

Linking Bank Account ^^^^^^ When I try linking my PayPal account to a bank account, I keep getting "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." For days now. With no further explanation (whether I'm doing something wrong, or something is wrong with the system, or if PayPal doesn't like my particular bank... I don't know.)

Thank you so much

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Rafa3x and welcome, 

It sounds like your bank may be registered to another account or the information you are entering is not matching. When you are adding your bank account the information that is registered with your bank must match the information you are entering on your PayPal account. If the name or address you are entering does not match what is registered on your bank account then it will decline it from being added. If your account is already registered on another PayPal account then you will receive a similar error. I would recommend to first check that all the information you are entering is matching and correct and if it is then I would consider if you may have an old PayPal account that you may have added it to. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.