Linking a Bosnian Business Bank Account

DigitalHustle
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I'm trying to link my Bosnian Business Bank Account to my Paypal Business Account.

I'm stuck because they ask me my Routing Number and my Account Number.

Is there a way to retrieve these 2 numbers from my IBAN?

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DigitalHustle 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

You can also only WITHDRAW to a linked VISA card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DigitalHustle
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot @kernowlass

So, I can only link a US Bank account, and not a Bosnian one?

From what I know, if I am in Italy, or France, or Spain, etc I can link an Italian, French, Spanish Bank Account, etc

Why isn't this possible in Bosnia?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DigitalHustle 

Paypal is country specific and what they can offer varies a lot country to country. It depends on what services the banks / governments of each country allow them to offer.

So a lot of countries can't add a local bank account, a lot of countries can't receive paypal payments only send them and a lot of countries can't withdraw paypal funds etc etc.

As to why you can't add a local bank account only Paypal / your countries banks / government can answer that one.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.