Linking Payoneer card

themilossh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I tried to link my Payoneer EUR card yesterday, but Paypal said there was a problem. Now, I wanted to check that, and I can see transaction in my Payoneer account. I do have confirmation code, but transaction is pending. How do I confirm that this is ok?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@themilossh

Well if you don't believe me then maybe you would believe Paypal?

Re: PayPal Community Chat - August 31, 2018 - Open

Hi @kernowlass,

1. Does Paypal still not support Payoneer, only some folks seem to be able to link and confirm cards with it or is it just bank accounts that can't be used?

We do not support Payoneer as a bank. However, sometimes these accounts slip through and cards linked to these accounts also get through. We don’t advise customers to use them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@themilossh

Paypal does not support payoneer, you can sometimes link those accounts but they will probably not work properly and Paypal do not advise it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

themilossh
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an official document on this? I saw many posts where people say they have managed to link Payoneer card with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@themilossh

As i said, you can sometimes link the card and it sometimes works for a while but paypal don't advise you doing it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

themilossh
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but there's definitely reason why it sometimes work and why it sometimes does not. That's actually what I'm asking. Paypal deducted funds from my payoneer card, but I have nowhere to enter confirmation code. If I click on my card, it tries to deduct money again from my Payoneer account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@themilossh

Well if you don't believe me then maybe you would believe Paypal?

Re: PayPal Community Chat - August 31, 2018 - Open

Hi @kernowlass,

1. Does Paypal still not support Payoneer, only some folks seem to be able to link and confirm cards with it or is it just bank accounts that can't be used?

We do not support Payoneer as a bank. However, sometimes these accounts slip through and cards linked to these accounts also get through. We don’t advise customers to use them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

themilossh
Contributor
Contributor

Never did I say I don't believe you, I just said that there must be an explanation for this behavior. Now, what you posted is something that I was staring at for 5 minutes, and can't see how an institution, bank or any entity that acts as money mediator, has people's money, operates as a bank, can allow itself to say something like "We do not support it, but sometimes it slips through"... Just imagine that, it slips through. I'm more and more leaning towards leaving paypal forever.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@themilossh

Basically you should not be able to add it as its a virtual bank that paypal don't support.

That is why sometimes you can 'add' it but not confirm it OR you can 'add' it and it doesn't work properly.

I am only trying to warn you, do what you want to really.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.