Linking Cards

Innocent7
New Community Member

I have been trying to link my card to my paypal business account but I keep getting the error message "this card has already been linked to another Paypal account". I have already logged into the personal account I tried opening several months ago but discovered that there is no card linked to that previous account. How do I resolve this? I don't know of any other Paypal account that I may have! I need to be able to link my card to my business account. Can someone help me out please? Are Nigerians also not allowed to link cards to their business accounts?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hi @Innocent7

Thanks for asking your question in our Community. 

From the information you have given it seems that the card might be deactivated. 

I would advise calling us so that we can help you check why this has happened and if we are able to activate the card again. 

Due to security it would be best to call us. You can find our phone number if you click one the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.