Linking Bank Account

brandon1233
New Community Member

Good Day, the message I received was " Sorry, that bank is already linked to he maximum number of Paypal Accounts" and to my knowledge I only have one PayPal account. I would like to link my bank account to this please advise how is it I can get this done

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dionis2
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see debit card, only a credit card. How to I choose debit card 

Dionis2_1-1618132894659.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @brandon1233

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues adding that bank. You can add a bank account to one PayPal account at a time. You'll normally receive that error message if the bank you're trying to add is already on another account or has reached the maximum number of accounts it can be linked to in its history. We normally recommend trying to add a different bank account. 

Hello @Dionis2

Great question! You should be able to add a debit or credit card to your account by clicking "Link a credit card". Our system will automatically read what kind of card it is and add it as the appropriate card type. 

Thanks for reaching out!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.