Linked Savings Bank account but listed on profile as checking

copgardenph
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if the money i had transferred from PayPal to my savings account will still go through if on my PayPal account it says checking. There were no issues with linking the account but just wan to be sure there won't be issues getting the funds to the bank account. If so how do i change it from a checking to savings account? i did not see any options to choose either. thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

yhev
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @copgardenph, I had the same problem. Paypal just reported my the transfer was completed but upon checking, paypal defaults to checking account but my BPI account is savings. Can you share what happened to your transfer now?

Login to Me Too

3potatoesmore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @copgardenph. To immediately get the account type changed from checking to savings, you can give PayPal a ring at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call on these office hours Mon - Fri 4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Sat - Sun 6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST.  Or email them from your PayPal profile to give you a call with your phone number.  I just got off a call from them and they were able to whip it in less than 3 minutes.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.