Jaszii
Contributor
Contributor

An error comesup when i press the link to confirm my bank account

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Jaszii,

Uh oh! Can you please provide more information regarding what the error message says? Any details you give will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jaszii
Contributor
Contributor
It says.. Sorry your last action could not be completed. The link works straight after i add a new bank account but wont the next day when the micro amounts have been sent to me.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Jaszii,

Thanks so much for getting back to us with those details. If you're unable to complete the verification, the best option will be to reach us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help resolve this quickly. I hope the problem is fixed soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

meyerb180
Contributor
Contributor
My bank account says error when I tried linking it so I tried removing it and it wouldn’t allow me to. I tried adding another (the exact same one) and it never sent me the deposites/they got lost and no longer appear on the transaction activity. Also PayPal is withholding all of my money that I need for shipping products....
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello meyerb180,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

meyerb180
Contributor
Contributor
its a robot that says I cannot complete your request or no one picks up. I've been trying it for a week! fixed it myself and now I have the problem of it rejecting my w-2 form. I've submitted 2 well lit full document photos and each was rejected for not matching the name but its the exact same name as my account!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.