Link card

Kuroyase
Contributor
Contributor

I removed my card from one account then tried to add it to another account but it says my card is still linked to an account. Now I have no way of removing the card because it's not actually linked on an account I can remove it from. And also can't link it to a different one because it would say it's still linked. Why is this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuroyase

Have you linked that card more than twice to any paypal account? If so it can only be linked 3 times to a paypal account in its lifetime.

Also you are only allowed 2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have more than 1 of the same type you risk them being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kuroyase
Contributor
Contributor
No. Or I don't think so at least. It was the account it was originally on. I removed it from there and tried to add it to another account. It didn't work so I figured it was just something wrong with that account so I made a new account and tried it there. Still didn't work. I can't even add the card back to where it originally was.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.