Link a card to get Verified

Jovana121
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i just created my paypal account. And i have message - Please confirm your debit or credit card to complete verification and remove the pre-set limits on your account. I click on it, and it says to enter the number, i thought i got it on phone number, and i I typed that number i got on phone, but turns out thats not that number. I try it again, and again, cuz i got like 15 messages on phone with some codes. Now i still have message- Please confirm your debit or credit card to complete verification and remove the pre-set limits on your account. But when i click on it, i got new tab and its like this Bez naslova.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Jovana121

Sorry if the card confirmation process has caused confusion. 

When you initiate the card confirmation process, we send the 4-digit code to your card statement. This would not be available via a text. If you have entered an incorrect code three times, our system will disable the card and require you to use a new card. It sounds like this is what you are running into. 

If you want to continue to use the same card, you will need to reach out to our support team. We are available via Twitter and Facebook if this works better. 🙂 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.