Link Debit Card Confirmation Code

internalvintage
Contributor
Contributor

im new here so i was confirming my debit card but i dont receive authentication code in email.  they deduct me 2 times already for confirming still nothing code i received. so my money will go back to my bank or its forever gone or ill wait for the email code that they send me. thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@internalvintage 

Code is not emailed its sent to your card statement normally as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-a-debit-or-credit-card-that-i've-linked...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@internalvintage 

Code is not emailed its sent to your card statement normally as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-a-debit-or-credit-card-that-i've-linked...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

wsadek
Contributor
Contributor

what's means you charge my account 1 $ 

Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions.

please help me 

Login to Me Too

Wesley737328
New Community Member
What if you want to get your money back after they charge you but you never got a code but you did get the charge
Login to Me Too

r4nose
New Community Member
I was debited $1.95 for code request. I didn't receive any code via email. I tried to link my card but got an error message that my card can't be linked. However, I main goal is link my card and receive money from a friend in Germany. I really need to get this problem solved. Thank you for your cooperation.
Login to Me Too

AnzeZ
Contributor
Contributor

You are not the only one. I have huge problems with linking my Mastercard (<Removed>). I have been in contact with PayPal support for days, but they can't figure out what to do. My Mastercard works everywhere, just not with PayPal. Go figure.

Login to Me Too

Lilactime
New Community Member

I've been using PayPal since 2004 and now all of a sudden they want to confirm my debit card!  My debit card was last renewed with the dates of 08/19 to 09/22 which I have been using regularly with PayPal.  About 3 weeks ago there was a message saying that this card needed to be confirmed and that a random charge would be made which would show on my bank statement with a code that I should then use on my PayPal account to confirm my card.  That's sounds fine, except the charge with code attached hasn't appeared at all.  I've been in contact with PayPal but am getting nowhere.  

Anyone having a similar problem?

Login to Me Too

AnzeZ
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly, same here.
And PayPal support is as it was never there, I rather talk to myself.

Login to Me Too

AnzeZ
Contributor
Contributor

Today I got first usefull info from Paypal support. They transfered my ticket to someone else and they told me, that thay have technical issiues for multiple users. They are working on it. 

I hope they are working fast 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.