Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited

SOLVED
Robert95soit
Contributor

Limited

Am still following up trying to withdraw fund from my Account and I can't access it has been a while since am trying to withdraw and they don't allow. What happened
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Robert95soit
Contributor

Re: Limited

Kindly I cannot be able to access US Bank this is because I live in Kenya in Rural Area whereby I cannot be able to access US bank. Am happy to be driven on how to withdraw my funds Happy to be assisted Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert95soit 

If its over 180 days and you have had an email to say you can withdraw funds then you can only withdraw to a linked and confirmed U.S bank account if you have one on your paypal account.

The normal options of Mpesa or Equity bank are not available after a permanent limitation so if you don't have a U.S bank account you would need to contact customer services to assist with accessing the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Robert95soit
Contributor

I live in Kenya whereby I cannot be able to Access U.S bank. I received a message that that I should withdraw in 24hours since yesterday and still I cannot be able to withdraw
Robert95soit
Contributor

Kindly I cannot be able to access US Bank this is because I live in Kenya in Rural Area whereby I cannot be able to access US bank. Am happy to be driven on how to withdraw my funds Happy to be assisted Thanks

View solution in original post