Late Direct Deposit with PayPal

cupcakekilla
New Community Member

Hi there!

Has anyone else experienced late direct deposits from your employer with PayPal? I signed up and verified with my employer that I had all the correct account information and placed 3 calls to paypal today only to be told to wait until the end of day (8pm my time) and then they could run a "tracer". The last rep did not ask for for a check number so IDK how they know what they are tracing.  I was also told that deposits were done in batches through a custodial account via wells fargo. I have to go out of town for a funeral tommorrow and I have absolutely no money on me. Has this happened to anyone else and how long did it take for this situation to be resolved? I was told the trace would take up to 24 hours  that I don't have time for and they would reach back out to me. (I work in a call center, I know what that means -_-). I have not received an email or anything with a case number. I am so frustrated and disappointed.  Oh,  and let's not forget, broke!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @cupcakekilla,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in receiving a direct deposit. If the deposit has still not been received, please reach back out to customer service. They would not have collected the information necessary to request a trace at that time because it would have been necessary to report it again after the requisite time elapsed.

I hope that the deposit has been received by this time!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Taelli0716
Contributor
Contributor
So do you deposit early
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.