Item shipped but payment still on hold/pending

tablaprimeraph
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new in using paypal. I have 3 clients who paid us in paypal and one of them we shipped the product already. Does anyone here knows why the payment is still on hold?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tablaprimeraph,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal support. I understand that the item is already shipped and would like to know why the payment is still on hold. Please know that all the goods & service payments are subjected to hold and are released automatically by our internal security system within 21 days or less. The payment hold can also be released if the buyer confirms the receipt of the item so that funds will be released immediately in just a few seconds. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. Take care and stay safe!

Regards,
Girish

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tablaprimeraph,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal support. I understand that the item is already shipped and would like to know why the payment is still on hold. Please know that all the goods & service payments are subjected to hold and are released automatically by our internal security system within 21 days or less. The payment hold can also be released if the buyer confirms the receipt of the item so that funds will be released immediately in just a few seconds. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. Take care and stay safe!

Regards,
Girish

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.