It's been 8 days and my money still hasn't transferred to my bank!!!

PorkRinds
Contributor
Contributor

Money I desperately need still isn't in my bank account from when I transferred it 8 days ago. I live in Ontario Canada and I transferred 255.67 Canadian dollars to my bank account. I accidentally deleted my bank account linked to paypal a month ago. I've tried relinking the bank account again, but it hasn't been confirmed  yet. Paypal is also dragging it's feet with that, so is that causing the delay??? I'm in the negative in my bank account, and I desperately need my money immediately at this point! I've never ever had to wait this long for my money to be transferred. What should I do? please help me..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi PorkRinds,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to hear about your issue. In general, it takes 3 - 5 business days for your bank to process the transfer and for the money to appear in your bank account. If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to a week for your bank to notify us.

In your case, I would advise you to call our Customer Service Support and they will be able to assist you.

You can click 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available.

Hope this helps,

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.